Spring the extra $1000 and get the 112e PhoneSuite. It may seem like overkill, but if you ever want to flag, you'll have the PMS interface included.

A properly installed phone system has no "bad" things. I have an 8 year old 200ML that has had 3 problems, a 4 year old PhoneSuite that has had none, a pair of 6 year old Panasonic TDA-200's that one has worked and one lost a power supply and a digital line card, and a "senior citizen" SX-200 analog box that has had some troubles in the years it's been in, but it still works, although each time I work on an SX-200 I swear it's the last one. They're getting very long in the tooth with Generic 217, but I digress.

The warranties on new equipment is pretty strong and clearly better than buying an obsolete SX-50 that may or may not have much support. With our secondary market changing so rapidly, you never know when someone may close their doors! Sticking with a PhoneSuite, or Panasonic, or Mitel is probably good sense. We all know that hospitality phone systems don't exactly make the owner any money.

Besides, the TX PS dealers and I are good friends. Robert will give you a good deal.

Carl