The SX50 is still a good, widely supported system. The main drawback to the SX50 is it's lack of ability to interface with a PMS system. Other than that, voice mail systems are still available, though not from Mitel. (Mitel never did deploy a VM system for the SX50.) Call costing equipment is available. All parts are still available for the SX50, although consoles and RMATS modules are getting scarce. You MUST have a console for full room status flexibility. The RMATS (Remote Maintenance And Testing System) function never was very popular, and is not really a concern. I would say the SX50 has another 10 years of 'afterlife'. The ML/EL is a good system, however it is End Of Life, and the basic program Flash card is a concern. If I had to pick a used system, I think it would be either the SX50 or the ICP. The old SX200D series that runs on floppy discs is NOT a good choice, as it is no longer supported by Mitel AT ALL.

FYI, to start a new thread/topic, click on "Post New Topic" at the top of the page.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.