Recently I took over a hotel site with a Mitel Sx 200 Digital . It has two power supplies and two floppy 3.5 drives on the lower shelf of the cabinet.
I am new to the digital and have never programmed one. I was able to plug in my laptop into the RS232 Port on the cabinet marked maintenance and using hyper terminal emulation I was able to carriage return and enter programming via the installer and pass code.
I had a problem exiting and moving through commands however. Can anyone explain the programming procedure .
What I need to check is an analog extention that is supposed to hotline to the taxi company, but calls the reception when the handset is picked up instead.
Also the Voicemail which is a PC based software with 4 analog ports from the mitel [ Voicemail is called Billymail ] and is working however calls transferred to individual tel extentions do not call forward /busy to the voicemail but rings the extention and then the main message on the voicemail ports answer. This apparently just started happening possibly after power spike.
Can anyone help on these three issues? Upfront thanks .