First, I am new here but from what I read so far, this is what the internet is all about. That said, here is my quandry.

I have a need to do administration of the voice mail accounts remotely. I can do what I need by using the <feature> xxx of the T7316 but I have no way of providing the digital equilavent of the <feature> button remotely, nor the three buttons below the display.

First, is there a key combination that is interpreted as the <feature> and the three buttons from a remote phone?

What I really need is software (windows based) that will allow me to manage the lines remotely.

Now for those concerned about security, we have a system whereby we actually assign new mailboxes to individual lines as needed. We delete the old mailbox ID and add a new one for the line. It takes about 12 minutes to do one manually and we now need to do over 200 every month or week. Automation is needed.

So, is there a list of key presses that replicate what I need or is there any software available that would do the job?

Thank you in advance
Mike

Michael Godfrey
Director IT
MayRiver Technologies