I am seeking advice regarding a configuration challenge with my TVS-50. I recently 'upgraded' from a TVS-75 to a TVS-50 following a failure of the 75's data storage. I have been successful implementing the system with KX-TD1232 phone system but have been unable to eliminate the standard greeting: 'Good morning (or afternoon, or evening) Welcome to the Voice Processing System' In reviewing the documentation it is clear that the TVS-50 does not support the Company Greeting feature (which might be an easy replacement.) I have tried recording replacement files in the appropriate User1 Prompt space (which are clearly documented as modifiable) but the system will not play those prompts - I can hear them when I am logged on as Message Manager and go back to the prompt maintenance function. I believe I have activated all necessary software switches but obviously there is something I am failing to do to activate User1 Prompts for the greeting messages... Ultimately I don't even want replacement prompts - given my choice I would eliminate the greetings entirely - perhaps by recording very short and quiet replacement prompts. Any ideas?