Hello all, I have a different senario. I worked for 40 years at a local CLEC and the last 20 on A Lucent 5ESS and I am certified on it. This is way bigger than a panasonic PBX, but it and the PBX does the same thing basically. The thing is, not everyone is a dummy on entry to the PBX world. How about a pre test to see what you know and if you score well, you are certified. Those that don't have to go to training. The biggest problem in the PBX world is the IT guys who butcher things big time or make a point to stop duplicate labor. Most IT guys are too lazy to run wires. They want to be the programmer. The biggest threat to the traditional PBX is VOIP. Small systems that use the internet to a customers computer on one cable using a router. This is our threat. Even the CLEC's are providing VOIP dialtone and IT people are just pushing it out to employees via a small router switch. As long as there is a cross in the fields, we will lose. The other is the electricians running telco and data wires. We lose the revenue of cable running, but we can't do the work of an electric ian. They do the wiring for the quick buck. Brad

The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask as that is the question that can make or break you. Brad