Hello all,
I have a TA824 with a TVA50. For the most part, everything works well. I have a few hiccups that I'd like to see about resolving at the moment.

1) I have an extension (106) connected to Jack 06 on the TA824. I have a basic tone/pulse dialing SLT plugged into this port. It is the only phone plugged into that port. When I pick up the receiver, I do get a dial tone, but I cannot dial out. If I attempt to dial, I just get a "beep... beep... etc" tone. It doesn't matter if I have the telephone set to tone or pulse, same issue occurs.

My end goal on this issue would be to have it automatically connect to CO3 and allow to immediately dialing out without any additional overhead.

2) My second issue is probably very simple. I have 1 extension whose Message Waiting indicator does NOT illuminate when a voicemail is left. I have tried multiple PTs on that line with the same result. The same phone works well when plugged into a different extension. I don't see anything in the programming for either the TA824 or the TVA50 that would be different between a working & non-working line.

Thanks.

-- Most challenges can be overcome with enough time, talent and resources.