Has anyone worked with the IP phones on the CTX? I was impressed with the product initially, but was dissapointed to find that the incoming voice information will not pass through my router. The outgoing voice data works as well as the station signalling data, but I couldn't figure out a way to make the router pass the stream for incoming the incoming voice. I assume the problem lies in the UDP data stream. I don't claim to be any sort of expert in this area, but it seems to me that if there is no way to easily route this data then there isn't much use for this product. Who can afford assign a real IP address to every single telephone? On the other hand, I have a Primus box that allows an SLT to dial out through the internet which worked on the first try through my router with no setup required. Is there something I can put into my router tables to allow the Toshiba sets to work?

[Linked Image from web.atcomsystems.ca]
Looking for a VoIP Phone Canada provider? Put Atcom's valuable VoIP expertise to work for your business today!