Yeah, I realized that I had come on too strong but at that point it was too late and there was no turning back hehehe.

I had heard some things I found very disturbing and being a new tech, and particularly one that likes Toshiba, I got a little excited I admit. Sometimes I forget that people are actually going to read what Ive written. laugh

As for Amy's question about products that have been scrapped, or pushed back; if I remeber correctly one was the GIPH that was to provide SIP trunking and the other was an IP board expanded from an 8 to a 16 port capacity, dont remember which though. What I had heard was that they were scrapped for good, but who knows.

They are so completely overstocked with product, and their sales are so low, (again sales for the month of July were in the 80 percentile range, yielding more than 6 million in losses over the last 5 months) that the fear is that by the time they sell off their stock, the products developed will be outdated and will generate no mentionable sales versus the cost of release.

"It is what it is." R.R.
CTP, TCTS, StrataCIX