And Hal, I am just saying that not all cable companies are like that.

Fine, I'll take your word for it but because one is doing something right someplace doesn't help the majority. Cablevision is one of the largest (if not THE largest) MSO and if they can't get their you know what together it follows that this is pretty much the norm for the industry.

I have nothing against any cable company, matter of fact I worked for and built this very system that was ultimately bought up by Cablevision many years later. That was way back in the analog days (and there is nothing left of my work) but my focus was still always on making sure the job was done right by anybody working under me.

Maybe your company management has people like me, but I can tell you that it's not what I'm seeing here. They figure subscribers will buy their service for $29.95/mo and nobody will give a damn about anything else.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.