k i just got home so sorry for the late update. again thank you for all your help with my problem.

rebuilt alot of things in the CIX. now using a distrubuted hunt grp and not a MCG.

all phones when you go to them and dial 550 the pilot number for the hunt grp prompt for a password.

but still have the same issue when i call there DID; its going to there main greeting and not to there personal mailbox.

so before i ask my customer to pay another $1,500 for a IVP8 do we all agree that the DK card will NOT work on the 670? i tried to change the V/M in tools to work with a CIX670ES but didnt seem to make a difference.

this is my only problem left all phones go straight to there V/M boxes when i dial 550 from them are if i dial there ext. and then press 1. so again the problem is just the DID's not forwarding to the V/M.

since i was so late over there i didnt wanna call you since your an hour ahead of me, but i might need to call you tomorrow if that is ok please reply to my other email address thanks to all!!