Hi All,

I've got a situation with a CIX670 in one of our offices. There's an AA phone (DKT3020SD) and an office manager phone (DKT3010SD). The folks in the office requested 3 changes to the system:

1. Enable Do Not Disturb - configured on the office manager's phone. This works.
2. Add the office manager's phone to the pickup group so the AA can grab those calls when the manager isn't in the office. This works.
3. Program a DSS key on the AA's phone so she can see if the office manager is on her phone instead of putting the call on hold, calling the manager's extension, and hitting a busy signal. This doesn't work. You can press the programmed button and it will try calling that extension but the button doesn't light up when the office manager is on the phone or if she's got it set to Do Not Disturb. There are other offices have the same arrangement and it's working fine. I restarted the phone system, replaced the AA's phone, and tried programming a different button for this DSS key. :bang:

Anybody got an idea what I could be missing? If you need more information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Eric