Hi,

I purchased a pizza delivery franchise and corporate installed a Starplus system with one executive phone(7314) and three 7312's. They are a year and a half old and the only one still operating correctly is the 7314. The 7312's (all three of them) seem to have a broken speaker. The speaker phone lights up, but no sound. The line rining lights up but no audible ring. I have tried to change the type of ring....no help. I have tried to turn up the volume....no help. So, if someone is on the 7314, we can't hear the other phones ringing. NOT GOOD IN A PIZZA DELIVERY BUSINESS! I had a tech from the company that corporate uses come out and he literally picked up the hand piece and placed it back down and said, "You need a new phone." New phone? WHAT? They're only 18mos old and all are experiencing the same problem. So, if I need a new phone, isn't it some kind of defect or something? Has anyone else experienced this? I was also given two of the exact same phones (7312) from another franchise owner but when I plug them in, all the lights just flash. Do I need to program them somehow? Thanks in advance for all your help! It is greatly appreciated!

Mike