I'm currently evaluating phone systems to replace an aging Partner II system that I currently administer. We are a manufacturer with multiple buildings and campus-wide accessibility is a key requirement for the owner of the business. I've looked at wireless options from the big names but issues of coverage, call handover, and range seem to limit effectiveness. Tadiran's Coral switches have a feature called FlexiCall that can ring a remote (cell) phone while still maintaining control of the call. The cell phone user gets CID info passed from the switch and the call can be transferred back to an internal extension if required. If the cell phone does not answer the call, it goes to the switch's voicemail not the cell provider's. Sounds like a great solution to giving mobile users uninterrupted connectivity whether they are on or off campus, but it also sounds too good to be true. Anyone familiar with this feature and/or seen it functioning in the real world? Besides cell coverage, any negatives that you can think of?