Hello all,

I have been looking around the web as well as eBay at the many different types and brands of phone systems. If I were to buy myself a phone system (I'm looking for recommendations), here is what I would need:

- 1 to 3 CO line capability

- at least 4 extension capability

- Caller ID capability

- easy programming (I don't mean plug and play, just looking for something simple to start out with)

- standard telephone capable

- customizable line selection/feature buttons

- customizable ring tones (proprietary phones of course)

- handsfree intercom (ex: announcing a call through a phone's speaker)

- music on hold (with headphone jack input)

- programmable extension numbers (preferably up to 4 digits, such as x8775)

- attendant/operator extension that can be programmed as intercom ext. 0 (all incoming calls ring here first, then are transferred to the desired party)

- automatic line selection

- paging capability with tone before announcement (and headphone jack input)

- active line privacy (so no-one picks up when the line is in use)

- intercom caller ID (this is not needed, and if the system uses a different ringtone for intercom calls this is not necessary)

- phones MUST use RJ11 cords (I can't remove the existing RJ11 jacks in place), 4 pair RJ11 cords are OK

I know there are a lot of systems out there, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what brand/type of system I would like to work with. If anyone has any recommendation of what kind of system I should look into or consider, any input would be appreciated. :thumb:

Thank you,
telecom guy10

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com