Had that today.

The FDN tech comes in and starts dismantling the Total Access 750. The old circuit was fractional with 9 voice lines on a PRI and the other channels as Data. Well the place brought in a second T1 for just data and they were converting the pre-existing T1 to a full PRI.

The FDN tech hands me a cut sheet with all new DID's. I immediately stop him before he can even grab his screwgun and have him call the CO back and rebuild the PRI with my pre-existing DID's. Problem averted I thought.

Once the cutover was done the PRI link would go up and sync and after a few minutes drop calls and give me an amber alarm. After about an hour of me going "WTF" and the FDN tech saying "It's all good on our side" I finally made him call back into the CO and verify the cut-sheet. The Cutsheet had NI2 hand-written on it for the PRI signalling but since I had them re-do the PRI with our old DID's it was DMS100. According to the tech at the CO they were actually going to plug us into a new switch and that's where the confusion came up.

I adjusted my settings and things worked fine smile