My vendor whom I've bought my Zhone channel banks from has finally sold out of them. That places me in the position of finding a new standard piece to offer to my customers.

My requirements are simple:
- 24FXS channels (or multiples of 24)
- Reliable and somewhat easy to program
- RBS T1 RJ48
- Support Bell CID
- Output PROPER POTS lines (no 30v crap)

The application is to obviously take a T1 from my phone dialer, break it out into 24 POTS lines, and then pass it over house wiring to the agent desks to power an SLT. Basically what any channel banks does.

Here's the ones I am currently considering in order of preference but need to learn more about:
- CAC Adit 600
- Adtran TA750
- Adtran 624 (whichever model gets the job done)

Opinions on the above 3 items? Quality of them? Pro's or Con's you have about them? Ease of programming? Do they output correct POTS lines? How hard is it to reset them if they are locked out with a password (buying one of each from e-bay to test)?

I appreciate all feedback and hope to make a decision on one soon. I have ordered one of each from E-Bay to do conformance testing with as well as some hand-on learning. My only fear with the e-bay route is trying to factory default one that's had a password set on it. Once I decide to go with one I'll usually fine a good refurbish supply of them and just run with it till I cant get them anymore.