<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by paul144:
My impression of the newer Comdial products is very, very, poor. There quality control and quality of product has gone down the tubes.
The Intertel is a great product, but it is very pricey.
Talk to Russ!
The Avaya or the Telrad would probably be the best way to go.
</font>

When you post a blanketed statement like that. I think you need to Clarify more about what product you are talking about.

I want to clarify this. I assume you are talking about what products you deal with. I am assuming you have only dealt with the DX-80. Yes, this product is on the low end.

Every company out there has there low end product. They want to compete with the small business field.

The small businessman what's to pay nothing and get everything, so more money is dumped into software apps then into quality of the phones.

For what the DX-80 is, it does allot for the money.

Now if you want to look at the Comdial FXII. That is a quality product and I would put it up against any other system for the same price.

We sell NEC and Comdial and just like everybody else that makes phone systems. There are issues but they work on them and get them resolved.

You get what you pay for with product and service.

Yes, you might find that Joe down the street will cost you only 60 dollars and hour for service, but will he fix it within that hour? Does he have the resources to resolve the issue? will it take him 3 visits to get it resolved.

These are issues you should be looking at also when selecting a dealer to service and install your new system.

my 2 cents...