Matt, It's been a WHILE since I touched a 601, but I don't remember any provision for a MOH card in the 601 chassis. The ITT 403 (?) MOH card and I think all the other brands, won't just slot into a 400 card slot! I'm going to have to dig around for my 601 practice. But, I think you are going to have to lay your hands on an auxillary card box. And you are asking for more than the 601 power supply can provide, so you'd better get an auxillary power supply while you are at it. Hindsight being what it is, too bad you didn't start with a 501! About twice as tall and twice as wide, but the power supply will support a LOT more than you can reasonably put in the cabinet! And, of course, you'd have the standard space consuming MDF, rather than landing the cables in the cabinet. I think the last time I touched a 601 was when I lived in KC! Left there in '89. John C. (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.