I have an OfficeServ 7200. I need to configure a specific DID to display when dialing 911. My office moved to a new building and can no longer use our main DID. My phone provider explained that our main DID is in the incorrect rate center which will not be able to process our new address. They have issued me an additional DID to use for 911 that has our correct address and information.

I have tried working with my local Samsung vendor. They were not able to successfully program this. The only work around they suggested was to program a "911" button on all phones that would use a virtual number when dialing outbound. This does work. However, this is not an ideal solution. When there is an emergency, people are not in the right state of mind to hit a 911 button on there phone.

Is possible to program a specific DID to display when dialing 911 on a OfficeServ 7200? According to my phone provider tech, all PBX's should have provisions for ESA (Emergency Services Access...aka 911). I have full access to the MMC. Can anyone help me out?