Have a 7030 that I have set up to ring a series of pagers/cell phones after hours. The way I want it to work is that a call comes in, they press "1" for help, this goes to a mailbox and the message notifies them via pager or cell phone that they have a message. All of this works.

The problem comes in afterward. After 5 minutes or so, the mailbox autoforwards to a second box, which has a different cellphone/pager on it, usually the on-call backup guy. when it comes in it is supposed to alert the backup guy that there is a message, beacuse the first guy didnt catch it. What it does is nothing. I know this by telnetting in and watching the voicemail.

Now if I dial in from the outside and leave a message DIRECTLY to that second box it does notify correctly, but not when it is forwarded from the first box. I see nothing that would make a forwarded message different from a message coming in from a trunk.

Honestly, I am close to the breaking point with Samsung, nothing past basic phone service/voicemail works 100%, and these are simple things that other systems 10+ years old can handle with ease. Sorry for the venting.