Hello again everyone,

I'm a bit confused about the Day 1, Day 2, and Night Mode configurations provided through VMMI.

First off, what defines what is "Day 1" "Day 2" and "Day 3"?

I would assume that "Night Mode" would always apply during that timeframe...in other words...so long as the night mode button is not pressed, it will apply Night Mode through the system.

Ideally, this is what I would like to accomplish:
M-Thurs I would like to set our main group of numbers to ring in @ 8:30AM to the Operator (to be picked up by a "live" person. This should end at 4:35PM (16:35). At that point until the next day, I would like the "auto-attendant" (VM routing box) to pickup. Please note, I have this already setup and it was working...afaik.
On Friday, I would like the phone to ring into the operator line starting at 8:30AM until 6PM (18:00).
On Saturday and Sunday, I want it to go straight to "night mode" and the auto-attendant.

Ultimately I'm not sure what has happened but now, unless I *manually* set today's date to a holiday date, it will ring and ring and ring to the operator hunt group.

So, I would simply like to get this thing setup correctly once and for all. I pulled a backup and compared the data but everything appears identical configuration-wise...unless I'm not looking at right menus (I'm checking the Lines menu for the lines that this should apply to...checking the Enhanced Ringing Options and Enhanced Holiday menus...yet I have set them identical.

I have read through the "F1" help and even have it printed out here in front of me...

So, is there any way to accomplish what I would like to do?

Thanks,

~Ryan