I have a greenlee wire snake. So far have rarely used it in these installs in the resteraunts. I am a bit amazed at how cheaply some of the electrical work has been done. Even came across a major thick power cable cable tied to a steel stud.

BC for the last few years has had some of the biggest construction projects in its history with billions pooring into the economy for these projects. Would not suprise me with contractors doing quick and cheap work because for one thing BC has never invested in new tradmen to replace the mass exodus of workers that are about to retire and suddenly in the last 2-3 years we are going to be short of workers. On top of this the olympics are agravating the problem.

BTW why is there not a discussion group on company politics, trends, work condions ect? I have yet to get 40 hours of work per week from this company because of the odd issues that come up such as limited access to the office or warehouse for parts. I am paid by per install. This is not a regular 9-5 job. I am almost contemplating working for another company that is more organized.