Thanks for the replies!

In order:
Metelcom, I would use a 4 port w/a blank if I could find it. If you know of one please let me know.
Hal, Yes three jacks next to each other would work. Since the LECs do not like installing RJ31Xs anymore and the major alarm company we use subs out the majority of installs...and they have trouble wiring RJ31Xs, I am going to make a totally modular three port unit that has one RJ11C "in from telco via our surge protector", one RJ11C "out from RJ31X/alarm system" and one RJ31X. All these will be labeled and hopefully hard to mess up. The wins for me is to make the install modular (all our equipment from the LEC D-mark RJ11C on is modular) and to use our surge protection. Right now the alarm system is acting like a surge protector for our phone system. I don't know if I will find all the parts but I'm trying.
Jeff,
648 is some part numbers from Suttle so that number is probably vendor specific and not USOC RJxxx so I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.
Ed,
You are right...Suttle is the only manufacturer I have found that still produces an RJ31X "snap-in" type module. Their new STAR line of surface mount boxes will not accept the old snap-in module (it is 110 punch down and rather large). However, Suttle still makes flush mount faceplates that the 31X module will snap into so...it's not what I wanted but I can make it work. I'm still hoping to find a surface mount (biscuit) type housing from a company that makes an RJ31X snap-in module.

I know this is probably wierd...it seems I'm always looking for wierd stuff... :-)

Thanks to all and let me know if you find anything.