Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to both the overhead paging aspect of telecom and this message board. so please bear with me if I get some term wrong, I've been reading through old topics all day, and everyone here seems really knowledgeable. This message board is awesome.

I'm trying to help someone set up a Pagepac 20 to work with a voip telephone system. I'm not sure exactly which Pagepac they have, or which components they use. At the very least they have a PagePac 20 PowerMate, and possibly the Common Control unit. I only have grainy pictures to go with here.

I've gone over the documents at the Avaya support forums, but I still have a few questions. If I use a Linksys PAP2T ATA unit can I just connect it directly to the PagePac page input modular cord, matching the Tip, Ring, and contact closures?

I have not been able to physically examine their existing setup yet, so I can't confirm how the system used to work before we installed the voice system there. I am very familiar with the Linksys ATAs and other brands of amplifier and paging units, but this old PagePac has me stumped.

Thanks!