I must be brain dead. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here. It's not rocket science, and this system worked for years before the lightning took out the Nortel CICS and the paging, but I have tried everything and can't get this ?*!!#$ to work.

Nortel CICS phone system with page audio output connected to a Bogen TBA-20A amp. This is connected to single Bogen SPT15A horn. There is also a Bogen TG-4B tone generator tied into this so that contact closure from the Aux Ringer contacts from the phone system will cause the horn to make a loud signal for incoming phone calls.

I have replaced the CICS and phone functions are working properly. I replaced the TBA-20A and TG-4B with a Bogen C-20 amp and TG4C tone generator. There is also a new SPT15A horn.

I've connected just the amp and horn to the phone system. When I page from a phone, I can hear audio with my butt set on the C-20's Tel input terminals. I can't hear anything coming out on the Com and 25V terminals, with my butt set. I had the horn on these terminals also and heard nothing.

Haven't tried to see if I can make the tone generator work yet. One problem at a time. It should be a simple connection to make a page amp work. I know it's not the same as the old amp, but a C-20 ought to page out. ?????

Thanks for any help.
Jim