Jeff,

It's pretty much done, I just haven't gotten the motivation to pull the rest of the station cables. And I'm supposed to be moving into a real house soon so I'm not even sure that I should finish this before I move. After all, it wouldn't be operational for more than about a month before I'd have undo everything and pack it up.

It seems likely that I'll have a new (to me) house before I have 1A2 in every room. I'm optimistic that having a place to myself will make this a lot easier since I'll be able to work at hours more to my liking. Apparently, when you live in a townhouse the neighbors get cranky when you hammer-drill into concrete block at 2:00am.

Also, I did a dumb thing. I got a hold of some step-by-step switching equipment that has, since it moved in, conspired to take over my basement. (As an aside, I rent a house with some roommates and I live in the basement, see above). I'm now awash in 8" tall gray cans.

So in all likelihood, the next pictures you see will have been taken in a different room altogether. Hopefully a bigger room, far away from the water heater and furnace.