Thanks Sam!

I think we're in luck. I still need the schematic cause the jumpers on the 410 scare me, but, here is some text from the 601 manual:

11.03 Determine the line card posiiton to be used and connect COT and COR of that line posiiton to the amplifier inputs.

11.04 Determine the intercom number to be used for voice paging and connect the corresponding SIG terminal on row 40 or 41 to the RC terminal of the line position used.

11.05 Connect any T Terminal of the line position used to any intercom T Terminal on row 42 or 44.

11.06 Connect any R terminal of the line position used to row 30, terminal 6, and connect row 31, terminal 6 to any intercom R terminal on row 43 or 45.

11.07 Connect any A terminal of the line position used to any terminal 6 of rows 1 through 10.

11.08 Connect the AG terminal to the RG terminal of the line position used.

So, it looks like I'll run the signal from the C-19 to the RC terminal for line 3 (That's the slot I think I'll be using), just as you guessed!

It's 11.05 and 11.06 that concern me, since I won't be using the built in T&R for intercom use - They'll be supplied by the C-19. Would I simply connect the T&R from the line card position to the T&R of the C-19?

Thanks
Matt