Pulling my hair out... Shoretel seems to have really dropped the ball on this one.

1. First issue: cannot send mail to any address that ends in .net. Well guys ALL my addresses of my CC agents are .net... now what!?!? TAC blames my network... umm no! I can manually send mail anywhere from the ECC server. Not a network issue guys.

Had to install Hmail on the server and use ad a blind relay back to my CC agents, works, but this is a band aid guys!

2. Any mail that comes into the queue with an apostrophe in the title seizes up the entire email queue and results in a call to TAC to fix.

Since most of the email's coming into my mail queue are regarding "Worker's Comp" cases.... that's pretty much every frikkin email. STRIKE 2!!!

3. Supervisor wallboard audible alerts..... do not create an audible alert on queue state change... well what the hell is the point of having an audible alert that only alerts when I open or close the dang wallboard fellas?!?!?

STRIKE 3...

ECC on the shoretel gets a 3/10 rating for me so far.

Seriously... no one else has ever requested these "features"??? How did this product ever make it to release 8? I would hate to see release 2,3,4.... etc... Oye!

UGh!

On a good note, the guys in TAC are top notch! I just wish engineering or DB Dev guys could get my issues fixed!

D

Last edited by doghart; 06/14/13 12:09 AM.