I am working with a TDA200 but have not done a PRI conversion before and am confused on how to handle this.

My client is very simple and are very resistant to change. What they have now is 2 hunt groups of 5 lines. Each analog line has its own button in its own row. They do not use voicemail and do not have an overflow and want it to be busy if all lines are engaged.

I expected to be able to have AT&T build the same hunt groups as before and I could assign the DID’s to each key and merely point to them to their existing ICD’s. They say I must do this all myself at the switch. They are giving me 2 pilot numbers but say the hunt will go until all channels are filled by either number. How do I control the number of calls not to exceed 5 for each individual hunt group no matter how many members? Also they want to be able to see the line keys fill up like before so they can monitor the traffic but Panasonic says it will be one call per agent until the agents are used up.

Also on outbound calls they want each group to only CID the number of the Respective Sales or Service group.

Why did this have to get so complex?