Have a TVA50 that the system is showing 88% of storage used. I ran the report to see if there was a VM hoarder that is not deleting messages. I also the day before I did the report I deleted a mailbox of a user no longer around.

The deleted mailbox is still showing on the report. Does a power cycling of the TVA50 or something else that I missed need to be checked if in fact the box was not deleted?

I also need to check to see if the deleted messages retention had a length setting- is that only 1 day and then no other setting that could be holding deleted messages longer. (I had to research that as to where it was in the programming manual and found only the Saved Message the 2.2.1 is the Saved Message Retention) - I believe saved is set for the default, and if it is 30 days, discuss reducing this down or else recommend they get the KX-TVA524 expansion card if that is not wanted as a way of increasing the free storage.

1 question on the Mailbox usage Report- is the deleted messages are listed (going back to the initial install for some of the users to 2008 when first installed and programmed). These should not be taking up any storage if they are past 1 day, correct?