I add this because of the last post.

I am retired now and don't have much skin in the phone game any longer so my opinion should be considered unbiased.

Vertical has a real winner with the new configuration of both the Summit 80 and the Summit 800 (yes it does look like the MBX....but its what drives it that counts) and so any former Vodavi dealer would be doing themselves a huge disservice by not taking a very close look at this product. I recently worked with the people who bought my compnay. They asked me to help with an emergency install of a Summit 80 to replace an XTS that one of my oldest former customers a Private School had. It had a power supply failure after a power surge and just a couple of months before that the MPB card had to be replaced...so they figured it was time to change.

They really like the Summit phones and the way the system operates. It the words of the operator...both the staff and the parents of the students love it...the voice mails move faster, the parents have fewer troubles dialing thru the system...it is a great improvement.

Vertical finally did it....came out with a system superior to the XTS both for the user and for the installer.

Derrick.

Last edited by Derrick; 01/01/16 09:25 PM.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.