So where I work we have a Vodavi phone system. It's somewhat difficult to even know what the thing is called. It definitely has the Vodavi TalkPath Voicemail (8 port) and 2 Vodavi 5000 Expansion Cabinets (5002-001). We have 30 button Vodavi phones at each person's station.

Basically what I'm looking for is the ability to get usage reporting either by software, or by hardware/software add-on. We were researching a phone system upgrade, but that project has been somewhat aimless and the latest iteration was based upon a Vertical system and the call-flow wasn't as good as what we have with our current system, including some compromises we will not make.

Basically I'm hoping there's some out there with experience setting up reporting on older Vodavi systems who can give me a little guidance to know what to even look for.

The basic reports we need are: # of inbound calls, #of outbound calls, time spent on each... all by extension. # of abandoned calls by extension would be nice, but it's not a must.

If we can't get this for our system, I'm going to be running a project to get an all-new phone system and we're likely going to go voip softphone (I don't fully support that path, but the owner has said we will not invest in new desk top phones)