Originally Posted by R4+Z
I'm happy for you guys doing so well in the marketplace, here in Oz it is a completely different story. Over the last 10 years, NEC's market share appears to have declined markedly. For example, the state I live in, the office has lost about 60 percent of it's technical staff, there is no longer a state manager and pretty much all the admin staff have gone and this is in a state that makes Texas look small! During a boom period here NEC has gone backwards and I have yet to see them doing much to reverse the trend.

Other sites will walk people through their problems, whilst it is the prerogative of the owner of this site to say no to offering that level of assistance, people will only go elsewhere if we don't help so that path is self destructive, What more can I say!

First off it wasn't the owners of this site that made that policy, it was us and it was that way long before the current owners took over. I know in Oz things are upside down but here, giving away things for free isn't going to increase profits.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.