We have ESI Communication Server 200 with a Comcast provided PRI. Since we have been with Comcast (over two years) incoming CID has worked without a hitch. Displayed name and number for all calls. Last week we started having dropped calls or calls where we could not hear customers. I called Comcast and they had me reboot equipment after seeing errors (Aris modem and Adtran). Reboot made things better but not perfect. Comcast replaced the Aris modem. and we thought all was well. About that time we noticed that the CID was intermittent. I called Comcast and they said changing the modem should not have changed anything and that it must be coincidence. I talked at length with a tech who put in multiple calls to the PRI and monitored what he said their equipment was passing to our ESI. He said it was all there. I checked around the office and it sounds like the CID issue started a day or two after the modem replacement, not exactly when it was replaced but we could be wrong. It could have been immediate after replacement.

Tonight I figured out that when the call comes in on line one, CID works fine. Any other line, it just displays "Line 2", "Line 3", etc.

We had made no recent changes to the ESI before the errors started occurring or before the CID problems. I have confirmed that the PRI card is set to National NI2 which is what Comcast said it should be.

Anyone have any ideas?

Steve