Dean,

I saw a trunk slammer about a month ago or so along a local city street stuffing his trunk. I wanted to
stop and slap him around a bit but decided that I could not get my work done from a Jail. devil

I don' t boast my experiences much, especially on line. However...............
Such as 22 years in the plastic industry, 14 of those as a Maintenance Supervisor,
with 3 buildings and equipment to maintain. As well as actually design, engineer, and
build downstream production equipment that actually doubled production.

I started an Alarm Dealer Business that I have been running for almost 29 years.
As a contractor I have done a multitude of various trade functions by request of customers.
From a new total electrical build out of a small trucking company and shop, which also
included the fire, security, telephone, network to the install of a residential water heater where
I guaranteed the owner that he would never see the plumbers crack. bananaheadbanger

Gotta stop, too much history.

I hope the next 10 years go well for you Dean. As word of warning!! I got new knees about 6 years
ago. The Dr. didn't tell me that I would not want to get down on my knees after the surgery ----- ever.
If you have to deal with that issue in your future, be sure to ask the surgeon to make the incision
in such a way as to go around the knee cap not directly over the knee cap. I will make a huge
difference in your future after the new knees. Sadly, I can't go back and get it fixed.

Ok, I am done. stop I certainly typed more that I should have. Hope it was not boring................

Have a good holiday weekend. Be sure to kiss a vet.

Later,

Les