Since the customer will need to put the system in Night mode at some point Monday, the Auto Attendant will be answering, The caller will the enter the extension. I don't recall a setting to specify whether the transfer to the extension is blind or not. I can check to see whether Camp-On is allowed on the VMI exts. I do know they're set the same as other stations for call restrictions, meaning not restricted. Transfers to idle, non-forwarded offsite extensions are fine

We set the VMI to be restricted with some customers who received large long distance bills after callers would call in to the Auto Attendant after hours and make long distance calls. That's not the case here. Unfortunately I don't have remote access to the VMI and I won't be able to go onsite for a while. I do have remote access to the ECS. I'm thinking it is a setting in the VMI since an operator answered call can be transferred to an ext. with offsite forwarding successfully. It also works in our office, but that voicemail is an Esna.