Hi cswroe,

Sorry that I am being confusing...................... laugh

SOoooooo, am I wrong, that a call from the Conference Room Phone at Ext. 181
with a number string like 9 717 XXX XXXX will not work to connect a remote
off site user??

If the answer to that is "yes" then I am wrong. Then it is also true that pressing the Conf. Button on the
PolyCom phone and dialing a second number to link to a 2nd user will not work as well??

With this specific application there might be maybe 4 to 5 users on site and will most likely be
in the conference room at the time off the call sitting around the table. Small office and shop.

They want to connect to a maximum of two remote users. I don't see a big problem with the
procedure you describe with connecting to the remote user. I just thought that going by the
way of the Polycom manual in connecting users to the discussion the simpler way to do it.

If the only way as you describe is the way it will work then so be it and it shall be.

I really appreciate the discussion here. Very helpful.

BTW the source that I purchased the Polycom from, turns out DO NOT HAVE stock even though the
website clearly states they had stock. I cancelled the order and have received a refund.

I have found another source and it is to be on the way. Will receive later than desired. mad

Thanks again!!

Les