Hi all,
A little while ago I had a problem with an OfficeServ 7100. Long story short, voicemail had white noise for both the caller and the person trying to listen to a message and the system began intermittently restarting itself. I looks like a card fault, but there's no maintenance on the system and I have limited knowledge of these things so I picked up a pre-used 7200 off ebay for very little money as a way of buying time to get budget together for a replacement longer-term solution.

I've now got the 7200 up and running, but have a new issue to resolve. There's no "Resource" license on the 7200 which means no license for voicemail to work. *Everything* else is working as expected, it's just the voicemail that we need running. So I have two questions:

1) is there any way at all to move the Resource license from the 7100 to the 7200? I tried just dropping the license key over and got an error about MAC address mismatch, so I guess the key is generated based on the hardware address of a card in the system.

2) Is there any way to generate a key for this?

We have no maintenance and no relationship with Samsung at this point, and this system is for a small charity, so whatever the solution it needs to be as cheap as humanly possible. Ideally if I'm paying someone to provide a key it needs to be UK-based as any payment will need to be GBP only (and did I mention as cheap as possible? 😁)

Can anyone point me off in the right direction for this?