Hello.. new to this forum and phone systems for that matter [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com].

I have an Avaya Partner ACS r7 system with several 18D phones. I am using pc administration software. I would like to know how to enable caller id correctly.

I have read thru the user manual and contacted the vendor's support and avaya's support with no luck. I thought i would try posting here.

I would like to be able to view answered and unanswered calls from every 18d phone.

So far i have discovered how to log all calls to a single extension. How to log answered calls at an extension. How to log all unanswered calls and have the ability to view the log from any extension.

Logging all unanswered calls and having the ability to view the log from any extension is half of what i want. The other half would be to have answered calls show up and be available from any extension.

Is this possible? The vendor said no. Avaya said yes. Avaya's instructions did not work or were incomplete.

Is anyone slapping there forehead right now saying.. "how dumb is this guy.. its so easy". If so please tell me how to make it work [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com].

Thanks,
smuod [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
burzurq.com