We have an IP Office system that is about 3 years old. Since it's install it has had intermitent problems with disconnect supervision.

It happens most times on an outgoing call but can also happen when the attendant has mutiple incomming lines ringing at the same time and a caller hangs up without being answered.

Most times I will find a line showing on the monitor as being in a DISC but still showing time runing. It will hang there forever, pulling the bridging clips should provide a disconnect but it does not. When called from the outside the hung line sounds like it is ringing but it is not in the IP Office (it can be answered with a buttset at the terminal)

Times when it hangs on mutiple incoming calls the attendants station will continue to ring and can only be stoped by rebooting the system.

Tech support has never been able to duplicate the condition and wants us to leave it hung till they respond. Wish I could do that but we are a Fire Department Dispatch office and I cannot have an incoming line disabled for any length of time.

This started out happening about once a month when it was first installed and has been geting worse (3 times this week)

Nothing in the system has changed since the install, the Dispatch position (attendant) does not even have Voice Mail (VM Pro). It's a simple system.

Any Ideas, is this a common IP Office problem?