web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
tonykf Offline OP
OP Offline
I am a telephone man , but not for mitel and I have a mitel telephone system 200 light with about 30 set superset 430 which is diconnect from my customer and now I re-connected in my office and it works fine but now I want to re-program the system , I see manual and using the default password 1000 but I can't log into.
1. My question is can I reset the password to default ?
2. I think it is using 2 x floppy disk to rebuilt the program data onto the system every time to restart the machine .Can I get a copy of this floppy disk .
thanks for any help you can give.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
I'm not an expert on the Mitel, but I know this.

1. You MUST have the password. If not, Mitel will reset it to default for $$$$$

2. Those disks are special Mitel disks. They are not formatted for Dos or Windows or anything else that pertains to a PC. To replace them costs $$$$$.

Good Luck

tonykf Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks JWRacedog ,
Can i ask a silly question ?
Is the installer password is 4 digit and Num only or defined by previous programmer ?
Can I have a software or write a program to try the password . Thanks

The passwords are generally set by the installation technician and the service technician and can be numbers or letters. Sometimes, if you're lucky, a technician will set it back to default if the customer mentions that the system is going to be sold.
Also---see my previous question about passwords on Jan 29th. Without being able to get into both CDE & Maintenance---you really can't work on the system.

Jist another note. Last week, I had a chance to purchase a light sytem with 5 cabinets for an incredibly low price. The business that had it was only 5 minutes from my shop. If was a perfect deal. Only one thing. I could NOT get into the system. I went over there with my laptop, then came back here and tried remotely with my PC---but no go. I felt bad, but I just didn't want to buy the system and have all the hassle. So I said no deal. That's the way it goes. Good Luck.

You can try to log in under maint1, sometimes that is not changed by installers, but race is correct you must contact mitel to default password by sending them the disks

tonykf Offline OP
OP Offline
thanks all

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,605 Shoretel
189,485 CTX100 install
187,659 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024