web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#121016 03/17/04 08:20 AM
Z-man Offline OP
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
OP Offline
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
well, hard to believe, but I finally installed my first call pilot 150. A little late, but I haven't had the need for one up until now. Usually installing NAMs.

Everything is going great, the voice mail is up, the new 6.1 software is installed, DID number work,....

the one issue I am trying to do is send calls to the AA when the night service button is pressed. Any time the night service button is pressed during the day, the non-business hours greeting still comes on. I know it is something simple, but I have been on this install since 6:00 am, so my brain is fried(more than usual)

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Don't know if you got it figured out yet, but I was going to suggest checking operator status (f982). Other than that it should be the time settings on the greeting table.

Z-man Offline OP
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
OP Offline
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
yes that was it. I did't remember this because most people elect to play one greeting all the time. This customer wanted two, so it was throwing me off. I think they will switch to one greeting when they find out that the have to set the status everyday.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
further note on services. Are you able to have night service button on multiple phones. I have tried and have had no luck.

just curious

You can have different extensions that control services, but only for the lines or extensions that particular extension is controlling. Confusing ain't it.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024