web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
bartel Offline OP
OP Offline
Regarding my topic of March 25 - NRU and a FastRAD. First of all thanks to Dan for all of his help. The customer called back and said that if they forget to press the night service key to send the voice mail straight to the CCR and if they forget to do a F84 to redirect their DIDs because they would be in such a panic, can I dial in remotely and call forward the DIDs to an external number? I told them the best thing to do is call the telco and get them to do it but they want to know if it can be done from the RAD so it will save money. I would only have to redirect 5 or 6 DIDs at the most. The funny thing is that I've already installed this thing, haven't been paid for it, now they are asking what this thing will do so they can decide if they need it but they've had it for a few months already. Kind of makes me wonder why they didn't ask me for any of this info when I put it in. Anyway, any more help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

as i said, we're here to help. customer called me about the moh - thanks!
as i told you they are just going to have to remember to hit that night button. just put it in place of the emergency procedures and have 2 people assigned to it during any time fo the day.
someone else may have to back me up on this, but it may be a long shot.
dial into the rad and on the phone tool setup the rad's extension (not rad programming but system programming) to give you line access to those target lines in quesiton. you may then be able to do the redirect if you dial in. be sure in capabiities that the rad extension doesn't have any b/na settings. once again, this is a long shot but the only ability the rad is going to even allow as it is primarily a programming tool. email me as well if you have any other questions.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 121 guests, and 236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024