web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
kingtel Offline OP
OP Offline
I am trying to get CO8 to DIL 1:1 (pgm 407, 408) to ring into a phantom extension, but can't get it to work. I can icom call and transfer an outside call to the phantom OK, but can't call CO8 line direct and have it ring in as do station to station and transfered calls. No lights or audible at the set programed with the phantom ext. My understanding was the KX-TA 1232 could do this. Am I wrong?\

If I program DIL 1:1 to the icom station # of this set, it works fine, but not to the phantom.

ROM version of this KX-TA 1232 is y831AB10802A

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

As far as I know it should work as I know it works on the digitals.
If you can intercom call and transfer to the phantom then we have to assume that it's set up properly.
I would retrace your steps in 407 & 408 and delete or clear the entry and start over.
Did you try a simple reset of the system?
You may want to make sure there are no entries in 603 & 604 DIL 1N. The DIL 1-1 is supposed to overide any entry in 603 & 604 and I know it does on the digitals but again I really never work on the analog systems.
I'll try to do a little more investigating.
Keep us posted, Thanks, Gem [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

kingtel Offline OP
OP Offline
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MrGemini:
As far as I know it should work as I know it works on the digitals.
If you can intercom call and transfer to the phantom then we have to assume that it's set up properly.
I would retrace your steps in 407 & 408 and delete or clear the entry and start over.
Did you try a simple reset of the system?
You may want to make sure there are no entries in 603 & 604 DIL 1N. The DIL 1-1 is supposed to overide any entry in 603 & 604 and I know it does on the digitals but again I really never work on the analog systems.
I'll try to do a little more investigating.
Keep us posted, Thanks, Gem [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
</font>
I have revisited all programming and tried some variations on setup, but still can not get it ro ring in to the set. If I program the line (CO8) on a button, it rings in on the CO line button and the phantom ext button OK, but this deafeats the DIL feature. Could the VPS 120 be interacting with this feature? TG8 in the VPS 120 is currently set for no Incoming Call Service.
Have not tried the system reset yet. Will give that a shot on the weekend. Let me know if you find any additional info.

Thanks for the tips

you have to have a line appearance or a pool key for the line to come in on or the phantom will not ring, it is not a line button, just a ring indicator.

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,708 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Yoda, Toner, Curlycord), 135 guests, and 240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024