Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#162932 09/16/08 11:35 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I am trying to forward private lines to their mailboxes. I have cfna set and timer is 4 rings intercept is programmed for their ext. but it still goes to main message.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
#162933 09/16/08 04:38 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,102
Likes: 1
OBT Offline
Admin
*****
Offline
Admin
*****
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,102
Likes: 1
when you say intercept where to, you should have each private line ring dil to extension, then extension fwd n/a to mailbox
If you intercept an extension or line to voice mail it will go to main greeting


“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
#162934 09/17/08 11:43 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I have the disabled the intercept, the line rings on his phone and the cfbna is set to 115. It just rings and rings.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
#162935 09/17/08 01:08 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14
mjw Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14
normal day ringing and DIL are 2 different things. Not always but vmail is usually 165.
May be time to bring in someone that knows Panasonic.

#162936 09/17/08 02:30 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,043
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,043
kjwiewall , it sounds like the voicemail may not be digitally integrated, (DPITS).
From any phone dial intercom 165 and see what happens.
------------------------
MrG


Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,740
Posts636,416
Members49,619
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
Charles Duffy, Station Specialties
Newest Members
RockyTop, Homer Domer, Lane, AMS Technology C, Chrontel
49,618 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
jsaad 7
Toner 6
Who's Online Now
2 members (MooreTel, Memphisribs), 59 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5