web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Bogaard Offline OP
OP Offline
I called Panasonic tech support today on a tda100 dss console issue and was on hold for almost an hour before I got help. I have only had to use support a few times but every time the wait is at least 45 min. no matter the time of day of day of the week! Is this normal? I don't know the level of dealer the boss is, that may be a factor? I'm not the impatient type but I could fall asleep (or figure out the problem myself) before I get to talk to someone. Is this the norm?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
It has been that way as long as I can remember. What is even better is that you are usually greeted with attitude or their proverbial "default the system" solution.

I loved when they came out with a toll-free dealer support number and PIN. That usually cut the hold time (and attitude) in half, but it didn't last long.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
Well Panasonic tech support has cut back over the last few months. They are at about 1/2 staff from what they used to be, with distributors like Jenne and TeleDynamics, picking up the slack. The few times that I need tech support, I send an e-mail and wait for them to respond...
Fortunately, I have been able to figure out most issues and I have a few trusted individuals to call on if I get stumped.

Teledynamics is good.

Bogaard Offline OP
OP Offline
Our company gets their Panasonic equip. from Graybar. (Very little if any support) I doubt teledynamics will give support if equip. purchased through another dist. Can't blame them.

To me most Panasonic are well documented in the Install, Features, Operating manual.
They need to be read thoroughly.
Like many systems, if there is some specific sequence of events that you must have for an application,
it's best to check it yourself in the shop or customer site.
Sometimes features are added and they have no clue, they know it works but have no idea of the details.

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,708 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Yoda, Toner, Curlycord), 131 guests, and 245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024