web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
tawtom Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi gents does Panasonic any longer sell a PBX system that is user-administratable? (like the taw848 system). Did they open up the TDA50 to user admin? thanks.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OBT Offline
Admin
Admin
No. The tda is on the way out and the TDE/NCP are the latest systems. You can get user access to certian sections but not main programming

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
tawtom Offline OP
OP Offline
So which BTS system will be suitable for use in a high-end home then, or is Panasonic leaving that market?

High end new cabling KX-NCP 500/1000 or KX-TDA 50G or there are plenty of KX-TD 1232's still around they are battle ships and there are loads of them in Estates and High end houses'!!

Using the Tool tab in Maint console you can customize the Admin and User screen to have access to whatever you want.
I don't think the 50 is out. It is just the low end system now.
In today's market only an idiot would buy a system of any size, that you could not self Admin things like Ring Groups, Call Fwd, DID etc.
You can tailor it to their abilities.

yes but tom would still have to be dealer to install
and to get to the point were he can give customers user access to whatever he sells them I personally as of yet had a high end customer that has wanted to have such access thats what the vendor is for either dialing in or thru ip connection....

That's one selling point of VOIP. Because basic changes are quick and easy.
I have many systems who have outside sales reps and their cell phone or Google number is an extension on the switch, as many as 20 -30 and they change rather often. They need it done asap. Names on phones and DID numbers the same.

Should be like DSX. Open browser, click Call FWD, input number, click save.
NBX had this 12 years ago.
I am A Panasonic fan but some things are archaic, like pushing 2 two times to hear the next message
on a TVA.

if all else fails . i offer a remote card and tell them to e mail any changes needed

Every kx-? since 2000 & tva that has been on the bench before burn in and got a remote modem before going out for install .

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
I started burn-in in the early '80's and have NEVER regretted the time spent. I set up test benches for every system we installed at every place I worked over the years and I think it paid off. With a little thought, you don't have to use a zillion jacks and blocks. Usually you can trick-wire 25 pair cables to use the same jacks for several different systems. Land the jacks on one side of a 66B block and with thought you can use a connectorized cable for each system you install. JUST REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL THE PHONES AND THE CABINET(S) FROM 1 SYSTEM BEFORE YOU START ON THE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LABEL THE CONNECTORIZED CABLES FOR THE SYSTEM(S) THEY ARE FOR!

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,710 CTX100 install
186,795 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 183 guests, and 233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024