web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
crie73a Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi; what is the procedure for reducing the number of active lines from 8 to 7? Found manual, but I must be stupid cause I just couldn't make it stick. I think it is 32 program item ,but I need the exact keystroke sequence please. Got in with password etc and the hold , spk combos, but...thanks! Chris

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Some Toshiba Programming can be hairy. Email me. Phone support can be cost effective.

Administrator
Administrator
If you have a button for line 8 you can remove that in program 39 for each station. If line 8 is part of a trunk group use program 16 to remove it from the trunk group. The ringing ect. wont matter when the line is turminated by the phone Co.

[This message has been edited by SSPhone (edited August 07, 2004).]

JBW Offline
Do you have any stations that dial 9 or a code in order to access an outside line ?.
If you do you may need to take line 8 out of the group in prgrm 16 to keep these stations from accessing a dead line.
JBW

crie73a Offline OP
OP Offline
thanks all. The issue is that when going off hook it chooses first open line from 8 to 1. there is no more 8, so it is a bit annoying. So from programming I get to program 16, then what?

Administrator
Administrator
Look at program 32 and tell us what is programmed there.
If you not up to speed on the Toshiba programming maybe a call to one of the Mod's for some phone support would help, both for now and in the future. You could have this solved right away not have to wait until someone reads your post to re post back to you.

Call one of the moderators. Get some over the phone help. This will probably take about 15 minutes and you wil be up and running. It will save you a lot of headaches and gray hairs.

The guy who told you about program 16 was right on... check out group 00 and remoeve CO line 8 for the group. Email if you need help

Genius,
Please check the date of the original post before posting a reply. This problem was resolved back in August.

------------------
Intertel Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,283
Posts638,765
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,446 Shoretel
188,305 CTX100 install
187,082 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (dexman, justbill), 139 guests, and 237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024