web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I'm totally new to this whole phone thing. My phone will not go to voice mail. When someone calls me, it rings and rings and rings and rings and rings with no foreseeable end. Can you (in idiot-language) help?

Toshiba DKT 2010-SD

I seriously have no clue what any of this means.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Press "Int, 604" display says "fwd dest" then dial the first ext no. of the VM system.

Thanks
Also after you enter the "fwd to" dest as the first VM station you have to press the "Redial" key to make the programming stick.

Thanks
If you have a Dk 16,40,or 424...Int # 604, first Vm port, * , seconds of ring delay,(I use 15) # or redial.

Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivor! Took a step 20 years back in time. Managing the VHF radio network for the Florida Forest Service. Caloosahatchee District 17.
Hi, I am new here too. Know a little but not enough.
I have one extention that I had previously set to forward (ext 177) as the person was not here and then I cancelled the forwarding and now when you transfer to that extention it just comes back to whomever sent the transfer (coming from outside line). When I call in but dial the ext myself it does go to voicemail but when someone transfers it does not go to voicemail.
I read above solution but what is Press "Int, 604" or more specifically Int......
I have. Toshiba Strata all phones are dkt2010-sd

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
That extn might have a System Call Forward SCF set for only internal calls to go to VM and not set for Ring Transfer.
Check out the SCG table to check if is programmed correctly

Regards
Carl
Toshiba Strata CIX ver 5.10A14: SCF Template shows using 1 and destination is 500, no other destination. I dont see any more specific extentions being used here at all.
I checked this in the Advanced Config/system/scf table

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
have a look in the SCF program and select template 1 followed by the type of forwarding eg Busy NA as it show all the different destinations for that template.

Regards
Carl
Hi thanks for instructions.
I went to Advanced config/system/ sys call forward and template 1 says destination 1 and I dont see where you could look at the template in more detail....it just says destination1 is 500 through the entire thing. There is an option that says "504 system call forward status" Active Telephone Status Busy no answer then a button for Deactivate forwarding. I cannot find where to look at the template more specifically.

Why would this change though even though all I did was disable the call forwarding at the phone?

Did you cancel system call forwarding or station call forwarding. If you canceled system call forwarding, then dial Intercom #620 to reactivate. If you canceled station call forwarding, then dial Intercom #6041, 500, 15, # for busy no answer station call forwarding.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,796 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 116 guests, and 244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024